Going to do a speech for my Management Communication class, on "We should not have pre-marital sex.". Interesting huh, I chose the topic, haha. I'm doing my research now in school and I'm feeling a little awkward when people look at what I am reading on my screen, heh heh.
And so I'm here to blog!
This has been one of the busiest CNYs ever, but it has been fun as usual. Like every other year, we had our family reunion dinner together and would go for our cousins' KTV sessions. Its something like our annual date together and every single time it has been amazingly fun :D





This year things felt kind of different. Maybe its because a few of them are getting married already, like Guang and Fen. Time really flies! We have all grown up, getting attached, getting married and even going to be parents soon. When I think about it, it just gives me a really weird feeling, thinking about how all of us still used to be little kids, playing silly games at my grandmother's house, doing childish things. Many of us have already grown so much more mature and changed so much, both inwardly and outwardly. I really thank God for such a wonderful bunch of cousins, who will never fail to make me laugh, and made my childhood memorable. Well, for now, Im really looking forward to their weddings and seeing them happily married one by one :)
Stayed at home for CNY day 1, since all my relatives came over to my house to visit. Had steamboat at night as usual, and D came over as well. Went out after everyone left and went to catch a midnight show. "Valentine's Day" was kind of disapppointing, and I really expected it to be wayyyy better. There wasnt really a storyline at all, just going from place to place talking about different couples.
Stayed at home for CNY day 1, since all my relatives came over to my house to visit. Had steamboat at night as usual, and D came over as well. Went out after everyone left and went to catch a midnight show. "Valentine's Day" was kind of disapppointing, and I really expected it to be wayyyy better. There wasnt really a storyline at all, just going from place to place talking about different couples.
Beary went home since his owner is already back! :)



Our Vday wasnt a big fantabulously romantic one, but as the song goes, 其实爱对了人, 情人节每天都过. Haha, it should be like this.CNY Day 2, we finally went to bai nian! Didnt take many pictures this year :(


Went to all my aunties' house as usual and went to D's house at night.
Went to Alvin's and Vann's house on Day 3! Its always super funny hanging out with them, especially when this time round Hexing came to join us. I almost died laughing when they did the yum seng and played the baaaabeeee game, haha. No photos yet, still waiting for Vann to upload them :)
No school next week! Having mid term break. But then again, I'll be crazily busy with rushing all the projects and mugging for mid term exams. Ugh, everything is coming back again, just like last term.
Okay, I better get back to my pre-marital sex research again, haha. Gym tmr myself, boohoo.
Went to Alvin's and Vann's house on Day 3! Its always super funny hanging out with them, especially when this time round Hexing came to join us. I almost died laughing when they did the yum seng and played the baaaabeeee game, haha. No photos yet, still waiting for Vann to upload them :)
No school next week! Having mid term break. But then again, I'll be crazily busy with rushing all the projects and mugging for mid term exams. Ugh, everything is coming back again, just like last term.
Okay, I better get back to my pre-marital sex research again, haha. Gym tmr myself, boohoo.